RTO Raigad (MH06) Maharashtra
The Raigad RTO is one of the many RTO’s within the state of Maharashtra. It is established for the primary aim of fulfilling the functions that they are required to perform according to the Motor vehicles Act 1988. It is a central act that is drafted for ensuring road safety measures and phased growth of transports.
Services you can avail at Regional Transport Office Raigad
The services that you can expect to get done carried at the road transport office in Raigad include
- Issue of driver’s license after conducting driving tests
- Renewal of the license
- Collection of one-time road tax
- Issue and renewal of permits for tourist vehicles
- Issue of RC/ Registration certificates
- Renewal of registration certificates/RC
- Enforcing road safety measures
- Registering address change in RC
and much more.
State Transport Code
RTO / Registration Office
With all that, you can even get all the information related to any MH number such as MH06 because our RTO database is spread out vast and you will always get the best results.
If you are looking out to know the name and all the information related to any vehicle registered with MH06 then here is the address where you can get all things done.
Types of Vehicle registration in Raigad
The vehicle registration process in Raigad includes
Temporary Registration– The temporary registration is valid only for a period of 7 days. This is done by the dealer when the vehicle leaves the showroom. It is meant for the owner of the vehicle to use the vehicle on road to get the registration done at the RTO. It has to be done within a period of 7 days.
Permanent Registration- This is the type of registration that actually completes the registration process and fetches you the RC. The RC would be valid for 15 years. After this period, it has to be renewed. The renewal period is for 5 years. renewal has to be done every five years from then.
How to register a vehicle in Raigad
The steps involved in registering the vehicle in Raigad includes
- Procuring form 20 physically by visiting the RTO office near your residence or downloading it from the official website
- Filling in, signing and submitting it along with all the documents that are mandatory
- The Processing would be set in motion. It would be followed by the inspection
- Paying the specified fee and tax and getting the receipt
- You would then be able to collect the registration certificate on the date specified
Documents required for vehicle registration in Raigad
The documents that you would have to attach to obtain RC include
- Form 20- It is the application for Registration certificate / RC
- Form 21 –It is the sale certificate from the dealer
- Form 22 and 22-A –The roadworthiness certificate that would be given by the manufacturer
- Purchase invoice
- Temporary registration certificate
- Form-60 for the PAN details
- The insurance certificate, ID and address proof, and photos.
However, imported cars require the submission of special documents.
How to renew vehicle registration in Raigad
The process is quite simple. You have got to submit form 25 with all the documents required and the original RC. Alternatively it can be done online. You can upload the filled-in form 25 and upload the required proofs online to book an appointment for inspection.
Document required for vehicle registration in Raigad
The documents that are required for renewing the registration of the vehicle in Raigad include producing documents such as Tax receipt, ID proof, insurance certificate and original RC
How to update the address on RC in Raigad
The steps involved in updating the address on RC in Raigad if you have relocated include submission of Form 33 along with the required documents which include ID proof, Address proof, Tax, and insurance paid receipts and the original RC.
How to know the Vehicle Owner details of Raigad, Maharashtra?
Here you can find the owners name, contact number and here are some simple steps you need to follow.
Steps to find Owners name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in MH
Here are the steps that one needs to follow to get all the information related to the vehicle such as engine number, the name of the owner, chassis number and many more. So, let us get started
- Get to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in registration numbers first box. For instance, MH06 XX
- In the second text box, you need to add the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image and fill it in the box to check the status.
What information would you get from Registration Certificate Status?
- Full Registration Number: MH06 XX Raigad
- Chassis and Engine Number
- MH06 Owners Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Fitness details of MH06
- Insurance Details of MH06.
Contact Details of Raigad RTO Office
RTO Code: MH06
Address: Raigad RTO, Vikas Smruti, Pen Khopoli Road, Utkarsh Nagar, Pen Taluka, Raigad district Maharashtra- 402107
Phone: 02143 255868, 02143252234.