RTO Ranga Reddy (TS-07), Telangana
The RTO code TS07 is registered under Ranga Reddy RTO office of Telangana. You need to follow TS some steps to know about the name of the owner, address of the owner and all the additional information related to the vehicle with a Ranga Reddy TS07 RTO code such as Engine number then you need to visit RTO, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, India or you can simply follow this guide.
However, the state that lies for the RTO office for TS07 is Telangana, and the state transport code is TS. As per that, the RTO code is TS07, and the office is in Telangana only. You can ask out for the office from locals, and it is easily accessible. To get in touch with them, you can dial these numbers as mentioned â€“
State Transport Code
RTO / Registration Office
Ranga Reddy, Telangana
With all that, you can even get all the information related to any TS number such as TS07 because our RTO database is spread out vast and you will always get the best results.
If you are looking out to know the name and all the information related to any vehicle registered with TS07 then here is the address where you can get all things done.
FunctionsÂ ofÂ RTOÂ OfficesÂ inÂ Ranga Reddy
The RTO offices in Ranga Reddy are mandated to perform as an enforcer of the Motor Vehicles (MV) Act in the city of Ranga Reddy. Their primary function is to make sure that the laws regarding vehicle registration, collection of road tax, driving license issuance are properly followed. They are entrusted with the right to levy penalty when any person breaks the laws in the city. Here is a list of functions performed by RTO offices in Ranga Reddy:
- To review the application and issue driving license
- To renew a driving license in Ranga Reddy
- Collect road taxes and fees on behalf of the Government
- To issue registration services, NOC, transport permits, and more
- To facilitate users with offline and online driving license applications via a government portal, i.e. Sarathi Portal.
- To ensure that any license of the vehicle be in line with the mandate of the laws
- To function as the provider of 31 various kinds of licenses and permits based on application as deemed fit.
- Temporary and permanent registration of the vehicles
- Conducting a driving test for those who apply for a driverâ€™s license
- Transfer of ownership of vehicles
- Issue of duplicate license in case of theft, damage or loss after verification
- Granting permits to tour and commercial vehicles.
- Granting special permits
Types of Driving Licence issued inÂ RTOÂ Ranga Reddy
There are different types of driving licenses awarded to the applicants based on their vehicle preferences. We here list the different types of driving license issued in RTO Ranga Reddy down below:
- Motorcycle with 50-cc engine capacity or below: Any applicant looking for the issuance of this driving license needs to be 16 years or above to be eligible. He/she should provide the required documents and the parent’s or guardianâ€™s consent with the application form.
Any other driving license apart from the aforementioned requires the applicant to be 18 years or above. Here are the other driving licenses issued by the RTO in Ranga Reddy:
- Two-wheelers with no gears: This license is also known as the MCWOG referring to Motor Cycle Without Gear and is valid for riding two-wheelers with no gears like scooters. The engine capacity is not bound to this license, hence a person with this driving license can ride any two-wheeler without gears without needing to quantify the engine capacity,
- Two-wheeler (Gear-based): RTO Ranga Reddy provides this license, also known as MCWG referring to Motor Cycle With Gear to riders who want to ride any gear based scooters and bikes. Like the license mentioned above, this also does not bound the rider to any engine capacity.
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) License: LMV license is issued to drivers who are looking to drive three-wheelers, cars, jeeps, vans, and more. An auto-rickshaw or cab driver can use a personal LMV license to operate their vehicles as this license fulfills the mandate for cab and auto-rickshaw driving. This ensures no need for any other commercial license for driving their vehicle.
- Medium/ Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicle License: This license is required if a person wants to drive commercial vehicles like medium/heavy-duty carrier or passenger vehicles. The driver with this license can drive buses, trailers, trucks, and more.Â
Types of Vehicle Registration inÂ RTOÂ Ranga Reddy
There are two different types of registration of vehicles mandated under the Motor Vehicles (MV) Act and RTO Ranga Reddy ensures that these are provided via their offices. You can find more details about these two types of registration down below:
This license as the name suggests is a temporary based registration. You can get a temporary registration when you buy a new vehicle from any dealer. This temporary registration is valid for 7 days starting from the vehicle delivery date and can be extended up to 1 month. This is done so that the owner of the new vehicle can find a permanent vehicle registration within this period.
Permanent registration of a vehicle is of utmost necessary to run a vehicle in the city of Ranga Reddy. In absence of such, law mandates that the owner of the vehicle is liable to pay a penalty. The vehicle owner needs to submit the required documents like ownership of the vehicle, insurance certificate, pollution control check along with the application to the RTO office. The RTO Ranga Reddy office will then review and issue a permanent vehicle registration to the owner of the vehicle.
How to know the Vehicle Owner details of Ranga Reddy, Telangana?
Here you can find the ownerâ€™s name, contact number and here are some simple steps you need to follow.
Steps to find Ownerâ€™s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in TS
Here are the steps that one needs to follow to get all the information related to the vehicle such as engine number, the name of the owner, chassis number and many more. So, let us get started â€“
- Get to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in registration numberâ€™s first box. For instance, TS07 XX
- In the second text box, you need to add the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image and fill it in the box to check the status.
What information would you get from Registration Certificate Status?
- Full Registration Number: TS07 XX Ranga Reddy
- Chassis and Engine Number
- TS07 Ownerâ€™s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Fitness details of TS07
- Insurance Details of TS07.
FAQs about RTO Ranga Reddy
Q: Which City Code is TS07?
Ans: TS07 is the code of Ranga Reddy City.
Q: RTO Remains Closed on Which Saturdays?
Ans: Every month, on the second and fourth Saturday, Ranga Reddy RTO remains closed. In case there are five Saturdays fall in a month, then the Ranga Reddy RTO opens on the firth Saturday, and that will be a working day for the Ranga Reddy RTO.
Q: How Do I Register A Motor Vehicle at Ranga Reddy RTO? Is There Any Procedure for This?
Ans: Yes, to register your motor vehicle, you need to provide the required documents to the Ranga Reddy RTO. After the completion of the verification process, the Regional Transport office provides you with a registration number. According to the Motor vehicle act, Rule no. 80, you can get your motor vehicle registration number from your Regional Transport Office once the officials verify your document and the vehicle successfully.
Also, one can avail of his or her choice of registration number from the Ranga Reddy RTO through auctions. However, you need to pay the applicable extra charges to obtain your choice of registration number during the registration process.
Q: What Is the Method of Finding the Details of a Vehicle Owner from The Registration Number Provided by The Ranga Reddy RTO?
Ans: There is a simple method to find the details of a vehicle owner for the registered vehicles at Ranga Reddy RTO using the registration number. This can be done by simply sending an SMS to the RTO. You can type VAHAN <space> the vehicle registration number at Ranga Reddy RTO and simply send it to 7738299899 to get the vehicle owner details. This is the simple method to get the vehicle owner details from the Ranga Reddy RTO registration number.
Q: How Many Hours Are Working Hours for Ranga Reddy RTO?
Ans: Like most offices, the Regional Transport Offices of Ranga Reddy also work for 7 hours a day. The working hours of Ranga Reddy RTO are from 10 AM to 5 PM.