Check Driving Licence Status in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the largest and capital city of Telangana with an increase in population due to which vehicles are being used. Today, there has been a significant increase in the number of people driving their vehicles as compared to those using public transport. In addition to the use of their vehicles, people are rapidly applying for driving licences in Hyderabad. If you are of legal age and want to opt for a valid DL in Hyderabad, you need to qualify for a driving test at your nearest RTO.
Once you complete the test, the RTO will dispatch the licence in a couple of weeks. Under normal circumstances, it takes around two weeks for the authority to ship the licence. Apart from this duration, it takes further two weeks to reach the applicantâ€™s registered address by post. In this duration, an applicant can check driving license status online to check whether their driving license is coming or delayed. Read the full article for more details on how to check driving license status in Hyderabad.
What is the right time to check DL status in Hyderabad?
It is advisable by RTO to check the status of DL after the two weeks of the test. An applicant can either visit the official website of the Transport Department or the official webpage of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to check the DL status. After three to four weeks, if you cannot find your application status directly contact the RTO for further details.
What list of DL status can be provided to the applicant?
You can check the status of your Driving licence in the application of any of the cases shown below.
- Application of New Driving Licence
- Application Status of New Driving Licence
- Renewal of driving licence
- Change of address in driving licence
- Addition endorsement to DL
- Duplicate DL
- Change of Name in driving licence
- Change of DOB in DL
- Replacement of DL
- International DL
- Change of Biometrics in DL
Steps to follow for a DL Online check-in Hyderabad
- Go to the official website of Parivaha is, https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Then, you need to click on the Online Service option
- Here, you need to click on theâ€ DL related Serviceâ€ option
- Pick the state from where youâ€™re applying
- Tap on the â€œApplication Statusâ€ and fill mentioned details such as DOB, etc.
- Enter Captcha and click on Submit to check the status of the DL application
Steps follow to check DL status in Hyderabad via State Transport Website:
- Go to the https://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/
- Scroll and Click on â€œDocument Delivery Statusâ€
- Next, tap on the â€œChoose a Moduleâ€
- Then, choose â€œLicenceâ€
- Next, click on the Select Input Type
- Then, choose â€œApplication Numberâ€
- At last, click on â€œGet Detailsâ€ like application no, card dispatched date, etc.
Steps follow to check DL status in Hyderabad via Sarathi Website
- Visit https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Click on the â€œOnline Services tabâ€™
- Next, click on theâ€ DL Related Servicesâ€ tab
- Choose the state from the drop-down menu
- Next, you need to choose the â€œApplication Statusâ€ tab
- Enter details and click â€œSubmitâ€ to find the details.