Check Driving Licence Status in Thaneâ€“ Check DL status within Seconds
Being part of India’s largest state of India, Maharashtra, Thaneâ€™s plethora of locals use their vehicles along with public transportation. Whether it is Thane or Maharashtra, a valid license is required to drive a personal vehicle. Under regular circumstances, a driving licence in Thane takes at least four weeks to arrive at the applicant residential address after clearing the driving test.
The RTO is the authority that is responsible for providing and dispatching the DL via post. If you have already applied for DL â€‹â€‹and want to know its status, you can either visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways or visit the RTO where you gave the DL test and applied for the license. Applicants should check the status of their driving licence after the first two weeks of the qualifying driving test. Keep reading to know more about the DL status in Thane.
What is the accurate time to Check DL Status in Thane?
An applicant will have to wait instead of checking DL status regularly. It takes around 2 weeks to send your license to RTO from the date of qualifying for the driving license test which means the test will not bring any result after 1 day of the DL test. Therefore, you can start checking the DL status in Thane around two weeks after the successful completion of the DL test. If you are not able to find your driving license status even after three to four weeks, then you should contact RTO for more details.
In which circumstances the Driving Licence Status may be provided to the applicant in Thane?
- If Applying for New DL
- To know the status or information of the newly applied DL
- Renewing DL
- Replacement of DL
- Duplicate DL
- Modification of address in DL Replacement of DL
- Duplicate DL
- Modification of address in DL
- Additional endorsement to DL
- Change of DOB in DLÂ
What is the procedure to be followed to check DL online status in Thane?
- Go to the official website of Parivahan which is Â https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Next, you need to click on the â€œOnline Service Tabâ€.
- Enter on the DL Related Service Option.
- Pick the state from where youâ€™re applying.
- Then, click on the â€œOnline Applyâ€ before â€œApplication Statusâ€
- Mention the DOB, Application Number and Captcha
- Click on Submit to proceed.
Steps to check DL status in Thanevia Transport Web Page:
- Visithttps://transport.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home to more about the process
- Or, visit Parivahan Website https://parivahan.gov.in/.
- Here, click on the “Online Services” option and choose the “DL Related Service” option.
- Select the state from where youâ€™re applying.
- Next, click on the â€œApply Onlineâ€ and choose â€œApplication Statusâ€
- Mention DOB, Application No and Captcha, enter & submit.
Steps to check DL status in Thanevia Sarathi Website:
- Visit https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Click on the â€œOnline Serviceâ€, alternatively click on the button.
- Enter on the â€œDL Related Serviceâ€ option.
- From the drop-down menu, select your state.
- Select the â€œApply Onlineâ€ tab on the next page.
- Next, tap on the â€œASâ€ option.
- Mention Application no, DOB and Captcha.
- Last, submit, here you will be able to check your DL application.