Check Driving Licence Status Online in Mumbai (MH)
Mumbai is the largest city in India where most people drive their vehicles instead of using public transportation. Owning a driving license in Mumbai is possible through the online application process. The RTO in the city is an official authority to issue and produce a driving license to the applicant after qualifying for the driving license test. As per the RTO rules and regulations, the dispatching timing of the licence is between two to three weeks.
It takes approximately four weeks including the time of dispatch and arrival at the applicant’s registered address. Mumbai-based applicants can check the status of their driving licence after the first two weeks. If you have already passed the driving test and want to know the status of the license, you can check either through the official website of the state transport department or the page of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways which is officially known as Sarathi or Parivahan. For more details about driving license status in Mumbai, you must read the full article.
How to Check Driving Licence Status in Mumbai
The RTO who is a conducting authority take around two weeks in dispatching the licence. Till then, an applicant will have to wait. After being able to get the licence, you can check the driving status through the online platform after two weeks under normal circumstances. But due to delays by the postal service or in verification procedure might be delayed the dispatching of licences. For more information, you can contact the RTO.
In which cases the Driving Licence Status may be provided to the applicant?
- Applying for New driving licence
- Applying driving licence status or information
- In case of renewing
- Further endorsement to DL
- Replacement of DL
- Duplicate DL
- Modification of address in DL
- Change of DOB in DL
- Change of Applicant Name in DL
- International DL
- Change of Biometrics in DL
The procedure of Check Driving Licence Online Status inÂ Mumbai:
The procedure for checking the driving status is listed below:
- Go to the website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Click on the â€œOnline Service Tabâ€ options that will have shown on the page
- Enter on the â€œDL Related Services tabâ€.
- From the menu option, choose the state
- Tap on the Application Status tab
- Mention the DOB, Application Number and Captcha
- Enter Submit, and you’ll be able to check driving application status.
Steps to check DL status in Mumbai via Transport Web Page:
- Go to the website https://transport.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home
- To learn about the process, click on â€œCivil Service Optionâ€
- Or, you can visit the Parivahan webpage https://parivahan.gov.in/.
- On this page, click on the “Online Service” and choose the DL Related Service option.
- Select the state where you applied for a DL.
- Next, tap on the â€œApply Onlineâ€ option
- At last, fill in the details like DOB, Application Number, etc.
- Submit and Enter
- Here you go to find the DL Information.
Steps to check DL status in Mumbai via Sarathi Website:
- Go toÂ https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Click on the Online Service option
- Next, click on the â€œDL Related Serviceâ€ tab
- Choose the Application Status tab
- Mention all details correctly and submit it
- Here, you will check the DL information.