Check Driving Licence Status in Pimpri Chinchwad – Learn about your DL delivery Status here
Pimpri-Chinchwad, a famous municipal corporation, is the busiest hub in the country. Two things make this place widely popular, delicious food and infamous clothing.
Lots of people travel to this place and then migrate for their careers. Being in the Pimpri-Chinchwad and getting a new driving licence from a different state is possible. But, when it comes to knowing about driving licence status in PimpriChinchwad, some people might feel confused.
If you are also someone who has applied for a driving licence through the local RTO at Pimpri-Chinchwad, then you might be wondering when your DL will appear. To know about your DL status, here are some easy methods –
Check DL Status in Pimpri Chinchwad through Parivahan Sewa Website
To learn about your DL status in Pimpri Chinchwad, you can use the Parivahan Sewa Website which is designed for the whole country. This website emphasises learning about the DL status, vehicle registration and a lot more. Let’s know the procedure –
- Start by opening any web browser for choice, head toward Parivahan Sewa web portal by searching it on Google or Just use the URL link https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ to begin.
- After opening the website, click on the ‘Online Services’ button from the given menu for more options.
- You can find the “Driving Licence Related Services” button and it will redirect you to the new page.
- On this new web page, choose your state or select Maharashtra directly. It will provide you with a new set of options.
- Click on the skip button and hit “Application Status” from the top menu. A new page will reload.
- Enter your Application Number, DOB and Captcha to begin. Once you have entered all the details, submit the form.
Now, you can know the exact driving licence status in Pimpri Chinchwad through this method.
Check DL Status in Pimpri Chinchwad through State Transport portal of Maharashtra Government
Maharashtra government have their official website for all the state-related services, whether it is RTO, electricity or anything else. You can visit the website by following these options –
- Visit https://transport.maharashtra.gov.in/ or you can search for Transport Department Maharashtra on Google.
- After visiting this website, look for the Citizen Services option and then choose Licence. There is no need to click on these buttons as you hover over the mouse, they will automatically expand.
- Choose Permanent Driving Licence from the expanded menu. A new page starts to load up after clicking on this option.
- Click on Apply Online option and then you will be redirected to the Parivahan Sewa website. After that, you can follow the steps given in the first method.
By this method, you can also avail of the driving licence status in Pimpri Chinchwad.
If you have any doubt, then both the website, Parivahan Sewa and Transport Department of Maharashtra have FAQ pages. For more details, you can ask down in the comments and get to know more. We hope, these methods will come in handy.