Check Driving Licence Status in Delhi
To drive a car, a bike, scooter or any personal vehicle in Delhi, you should have a valid driving licence. Obtaining a driving license has become quite easy since the establishment of the RTO in the state. Once the applicant successfully qualifies for the driving licence test, the RTO dispatch the driving licence after two weeks of the test. Overall, it takes about one month for the DL to arrive at the applicantâ€™s registered address.
During one month, an applicant can check the status of the DI online through the official webpage of the Transport Department of Delhi or the website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. The applicant has to be a patient till the completion of two weeks. The below information is about checking driving licence status in Delhi.
What is the right time to Check your Driving Licence Status in Delhi?
Applicants note that they will be able to check the application status after a few weeks. To check your driving licence status in Delhi, you need to mention your registered mobile number and application number. Here we have mentioned some steps for those who want to check their application status. Also, you can get information if you apply for address change in DL, name change in DL, services on DL, adding class etc.
What DL licence services that you can avail of online?
Along with the online application status for a driving license in Delhi, there are a few other services that you can avail of online. These include:
- Renewal of DL
- Issue of Duplicate DL
- Change of Name in DL
- Change of date of birth on DL
- Change of Address in DL
- Driving licence extract
- Replacement of DL
- Additional endorsement to DL
- Issue of NOC
- Issue of an International Driving Permit
- Issue of PSV badge to a driver, etc.
What are the steps to check DL online in Delhi?
- Go to the official webpage of ParivahanÂ https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Next, tap on the â€œOnline Servicesâ€ tab.
- Tap on the â€œDL Related Servicesâ€ tab.
- Choose your state from the menu and click on the â€œApply Onlineâ€
- Next, click on the â€œ Application Statusâ€ tab
- Fill in details such as DOB, Application Number, etc.
- Submit then enter, here you will be able to check the DL application status.
Steps to check DL status in Delhi via State Transport official website:
- Go to the webpage of State Transport: https://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department
- Enter on â€œ DLâ€ to know more about the procedure or click on â€œ Online Services for Dlâ€
- Youâ€™ll reach on the Sarathi page and here you’ll have to check on the “Online Services” tab.
- Choose â€œDL Related servicesâ€ in the menu.
- Next, select the state where you applied.
- Click on the â€œApply onlineâ€ and choose â€œApplication Statusâ€ from the list.
- Fill in details and click on submit button. Here you’ll go to check the status of the licence.
Steps to check Dl status through Sarathi website:
- Visit https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Click on the â€œOnline Services, next tap on the â€œDL Related Serviceâ€
- Select the state and choose to apply online tab
- Click on the “Application Status” and enter personal details
- Submit and you’ll find the status of the DL application.