How to Get Driving Licence in Purnea
The driving license in Purnea has to be obtained from the RTO Purnea. This includes the additional RTO’s as well. The driving license is an important document that authorizes a person to drive a motor vehicle on the road without supervision. It can be obtained only after completing the driving tests that are held in the RTO Purnea successfully. It is one of the important functions of the RTO. The RTO Purnea issues the learner’s license as well.
Types of Driving License in Purnea
There are different types of vehicles that are available in Purnea and used by individuals for different purposes. You should apply for the license in Purnea depending on the vehicle/ vehicles you might be driving. The types of Driving license in Purnea can be categorized as
- Two wheeler license- for motorcycles with engine capacity of 50cc or even less than that.
- Light motor vehicle license for the non-transport purpose
- Light motor vehicle for commercial purpose
- Heavy goods motor vehicle license
- Heavy trailer license for persons who already possess a heavy vehicle Driving license.
How to obtain Learner’s Driving Licence in Purnea
When you are in the process of learning to drive a motored-vehicle, you should do it with the trainer by your side and also should have the learner’s licence. The learner’s licence can be obtained by applying for the same at one of the 99 RTO’s across Purnea that is closest to the place you live. The requirements for obtaining the learner’s licence from RTO Purnea are
- A declaration signed b the parent or guardian has to be submitted at Purnea
- The applicant should be at least 20 years old to obtain a licence to drive bus, taxi, auto, etc.
- CMV-Form 1A that is issued by a registered medical practitioner has to be provided
- At least a year’s experience is required for driving Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
Steps to apply for Learner’s Driving licence in Purnea
Steps in acquiring the licence include
- Visiting the official website of RTO Purnea
- Click on the Get new learner licence appointment option to fill in the required form online.
- Enter the details that are requested in the form online and submit it at RTO
- Click on the make payment button, fill in the net banking details and click pay.
- Visit the nearest Jurisdiction Purnea RTO with the receipt for application, Form no 2 as well as original and attested photocopies of the documents that are required and give the test at the allotted time.
Documents required for learner’s Driving licence in Purnea
- Form 2- the application for licence in Purnea RTO
- Form 1A- the medical certificate
- Form 1- self-declaration of physical fitness
- The fees
- 3 passport size photographs
- Proof of address such as AaPurnea card, CGHS card, Voter’s ID, LIC policy or others.
- Proof of age such as school leaving certificate, birth certificate, voter’s ID, etc.
How to obtain for Permanent Driving licence in Purnea?
There are two ways for obtaining a permanent licence in Purnea. The online process as well as the offline process.
Getting permanent licence in Purnea offline
This process involves
- Visiting the RTO Purnea or the Additional RTO Purnea in the jurisdiction of which your residence is located
- Get the application for driving licence and fill it
- Attach the required documents and submit it at the RTO
- Pay the application fee for getting allotment for a slot for driving test
- Present yourself at the scheduled date and time for the test.
- Pass the DL test to obtain the licence
Getting permanent licence in Purnea online
‘The online process for getting the driving licence in Purnea is as follows
- Visit the official website of Purnea RTO
- Click on Driving licence related services option
- Click on the new driving licence option
- Fill up the application with relevant details and submit the form online.
- Upload the documents that are required also online
- Visit the RTO Purnea with the documents for verification
- Pay the application fee and book the test slot for the driving test
- Appear for the test on the specified date
- Pass the test and get the licence from Purnea
Documents required to apply for Driving Licence in Purnea
The documents required for applying for driving licence in Purnea RTO includes
- Age proof for which one of the documents such as AaPurnea card, voter’s ID, Passport, Utility bills, house rent agreement, house agreement, etc may be produced.
- 3 passport size photographs
- Form 4 which is the application for driving licence in Purnea RTO
- Application fee
- A driver training certificate, if applying for a commercial driving licence.
Duplicate Driving licence in Purnea
The steps to follow to get a duplicate driving licence in Purnea are
- Getting an application form meant to get a duplicate driving license in Purnea
The documents would be verified in the RTO Purnea and the duplicate Licence would be delivered at your doorstep in a short time.
How to Renew of Driving Licence in Purnea
The permanent licence that is issued would be valid for 20 years or until the age of 50. After that period it has to be renewed. A commercial Driving licence issued in Purnea is valid for 3 years from the date of issuance. The renewal of the licence should be done at least 30 days before the expiry.You can get it done at RTO Purnea by applying using Form 9 and attaching required documents.
How to Get an International Driving Licence in Purnea
The application for international licence can be done online or offline in Purnea RTO. The application and the documents required such as valid passport, valid visa, form 4A –the application, application fee, and age and address proof documents. It would be followed by 3 months from the date of issuance of the permanent licence. After the verification and the tests the IDP is issued.