The RTO Madhya Pradesh is one of the vital departments of the MP State transport system.Â the department is vested with the duty of carrying out the provisions that have been laid down under theÂ Motor vehicles Act 1988Â with special reference to section 213.Â It is also responsible for enforcing the provisions laid down by MV taxation Act of 1924.Â There are a number of rules, duties, and responsibilities that have to be handled by the department. They also offer services that ensure the safe and proper growth and development of the road transport system.The RTO code for RTO Madhya Pradesh is MP-20.
Functions performed by Jabalpur RTO
The functions performed by Jabalpur RTO include
- Registration of vehicles
- Registration of transfer of ownership of vehicles
- Issue of a duplicate Registration certificate or RC in case of loss, theft or damage
- Issue, renewal, and cancellation of the permits as per request based on merit of the case
- Issue of driving license(even online)
- Organizing and conducting driving tests toÂ issue the license
- Collection of road taxes for all new vehicles as well as other vehicles as laid down by the Act.
- Issuing fitness certificate for vehicles
- Renewal of license
And much more.
RTO Jabalpur Office Contact Details
RTO Code: MP-20
Address: RTO Jabalpur, Karmeta, Jabalpur, Madhyapradesh-482002