RTO Aligarh (UP81), Uttar Pradesh
The rto aligarh is the RTO or regional transport office that is established in the Aligarh district of the state of Uttar Pradesh. The RTO Aligarh was established to function according to, as well as, ensure road safety as per the provisions laid down in the Central Motor Vehicles Act 1988. The RTO code for Aligarh is UP-81.
The RTO code UP81 is registered under Aligarh RTO office of Uttar Pradesh. You need to follow up some steps to know about the name of the owner, address of the owner and all the additional information related to the vehicle with a Aligarh UP81 RTO code such as Engine number then you need to visit RTO, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India or you can simply follow this guide.
However, the state that lies for the RTO office for UP81 is Uttar Pradesh, and the state transport code is UP. As per that, the RTO code is UP81, and the office is in Uttar Pradesh only. You can ask out for the office from locals, and it is easily accessible. To get in touch with them, you can dial these numbers as mentioned –
Services that are offered at RTO Aligarh
The services that are offered at rto aligarh include
- Registering the ownership of vehicles and issuing the RC
- Renewal of the registration certificate/ RC
- Conducting a driving test to assess the driving skills and granting the license
- Renewal of license
- Collection of the road tax
- Registering the transfer of ownership of vehicles
- Issuing the fitness certificate/ FC
and much more.
State Transport Code
RTO / Registration Office
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
With all that, you can even get all the information related to any UP number such as UP81 because our RTO database is spread out vast and you will always get the best results.
If you are looking out to know the name and all the information related to any vehicle registered with UP81 then here is the address where you can get all things done.
Types of vehicle registration at Aligarh
It is mandatory for all vehicles in the Aligarh district to get the registration of the vehicles done. the types of registration include
Temporary registration– It is the registration with a validity period for just a week. It is done by the showroom to make it legal and also facilitate driving the vehicle to the RTO.
Permanent registration– The registration process is considered complete when the permanent registration is completed. It has to be done within 7 days within which time the temporary registration becomes invalid. The registration at RTO Aligarh would be done by taking the vehicle to the rto aligarh.
How to know the Vehicle Owner details of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh?
Here you can find the owner’s name, contact number and here are some simple steps you need to follow.
Steps to find Owner’s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in UP
Here are the steps that one needs to follow to get all the information related to the vehicle such as engine number, the name of the owner, chassis number and many more. So, let us get started –
- Get to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in registration number’s first box. For instance, UP81 XX
- In the second text box, you need to add the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image and fill it in the box to check the status.
What information would you get from Registration Certificate Status?
- Full Registration Number: UP81 XX Aligarh
- Chassis and Engine Number
- UP81 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Fitness details of UP81
- Insurance Details of UP81.
Contact Details of RTO Aligarh Office
Address: RTO Aligarh, 5/129, GT Road, Ram Nagar Colony, Sarsol, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh-202002
Phone: 0571 2407374