RTO Varanasi (UP65) Uttar Pradesh
The RTO Varanasi has the registration code UP 80. It is the regional transport office that is set up at Varanasi in the state of Uttarpradesh for the primary purpose of ensuring that the laws provisions and the basic rules for ensuring safe road transport put forth by the Motor vehicles Act 1988. They would also abide by the specific rules and regulations laid down by the state government as well.
Services at the Regional Transport office Varanasi
The services provided at the regional transport office in Varanasi with the RTO code UP-80 is as follows
- Issuing the driving license
- Collection of one-time road tax
- Issue of Registration certificate with the prefix UP-80 followed by the registration number of the vehicle.
- Renewal of registration certificate after 15 years of the original registration
- Renewal of license
and much more.
The RTO code UP65 is registered under Varanasi RTO office of Uttar Pradesh. You need to follow up some steps to know about the name of the owner, address of the owner and all the additional information related to the vehicle with a Varanasi UP65 RTO code such as Engine number then you need to visit RTO, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India or you can simply follow this guide.
However, the state that lies for the RTO office for UP65 is Uttar Pradesh, and the state transport code is UP. As per that, the RTO code is UP65, and the office is in Uttar Pradesh only. You can ask out for the office from locals, and it is easily accessible. To get in touch with them, you can dial these numbers as mentioned â€“
State Transport Code
RTO / Registration Office
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
With all that, you can even get all the information related to any UP number such as UP65 because our RTO database is spread out vast and you will always get the best results.
If you are looking out to know the name and all the information related to any vehicle registered with UP65 then here is the address where you can get all things done.
Types of vehicle registration at Varanasi
All the vehicles that are in Varanasi have to be registered it includes
Temporary registration at Varanasi
It is the registration that is done by the showroom to facilitate driving the vehicle on the road in order to take it to the RTO for registration.
Permanent registration at Varanasi
It is the registration that is done within 7 days after getting the temporary registration. This is done at the RTO and the registration number with the prefix UP 80 is given in order to complete the registration process.
How to know the Vehicle Owner details of RTO Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh?
Here you can find the ownerâ€™s name, contact number and here are some simple steps you need to follow.
Steps to find Ownerâ€™s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in UP
Here are the steps that one needs to follow to get all the information related to the vehicle such as engine number, the name of the owner, chassis number and many more. So, let us get started â€“
- Get to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in registration numberâ€™s first box. For instance, UP65 XX
- In the second text box, you need to add the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image and fill it in the box to check the status.
What information would you get from Registration Certificate Status?
- Full Registration Number: UP65 XX Varanasi
- Chassis and Engine Number
- UP65 Ownerâ€™s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Fitness details of UP65
- Insurance Details of UP65.
Contact Details of Varanasi RTO Office
Address: RTO Varanasi,Â Kiran Society Madhopur, Kuruhan, P.O, Varanasi, U.P -221011
Phone: +91 -542-2367331