The RTO Andheri west or regional transport office in Maharashtra. It is a department that is headed by the commissioner of transports of the state. It is established in accordance with section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. The RTO Andheri West offers various services and performs a number of activities that ensures that the road safety measures and regulations are adhered to as put forth by the Indian Motor Vehicles Act and followed by the State government of Maharashtra.
Services rendered by RTO Andheri
The services and activities that the RTO Andheri West with RTO code MH-02 engage in to ensure that road transportation is carried on legally and safely include
- Issue of driving license. It includes licenses for all types of vehicles as well as to add a new vehicle to your already existing license
- Conducting driving tests for the issue of license
- Issue of learner’s and permanent license
- Collection of road tax
- Granting permits for tourist vehicles
- Registration of vehicles
- Registration of transfer of ownership of vehicles in this region
- Renewal of licenses and permits
And much more.
RTO Andheri West Contact details
Address: RTO Andheri West, Ambivali village, New Manish Nagar, Versova Road, Mumbai- 400053
Phone: +91- 22-26366957/26362252
Office Timings: 10:00AM–5:00PM