Bhopal is one of the cities in Madhya Pradesh. The motor vehicles Act 1988, was an Act that was enacted in order to ensure regulated and safe road transportation. The RTO Bhopal was established to operate as per the regulations of the Central Motor Vehicles Act 1988 as well as the Madhyapradesh Motor Vehicle Rules, 1994. The RTO Madhya Pradesh is responsible for enforcing and implementing the rules and regulations and the government notification and orders. The RTO Bhopal is the first regional transport office to have issued driving license in card format. The RTO code for Bhopal is MP-04.
Functions of RTO Bhopal
The functions of RTO Bhopal include
- Issuing learner’s license and driver’s license
- Grant permanent driving license
- Upgrade the license include additional vehicles on it.
- Renewal of driving license
- Issuing duplicate driving license
- Issuing duplicate registration certificate
- Transfer of ownership and registering the new RC.
- To provide roadworthiness certificate for vehicles
- Registration of the change of address of the owner of the vehicle
- Providing pollution under control certificate for vehicles
- Provide driving license with cards that have a chip that has almost all the information about the license holder.
RTO Bhopal Office Contact Details
RTO Code: MP-04
Address: RTO Bhopal, No.6 Locality, Durga Mandir Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhyapradesh- 462016