RTO Pattambi (KL52), Kerala
The Pattambi RTO is an RTO within the state of Kerala.Â It is established for the primary aim of fulfilling the functions that they are required to perform according to the Motor vehicles Act 1988. It is a central act that is drafted for ensuring road safety measures and phased growth of transports.
Services at Â Regional Transport Office Pattambi
The services that are carried outÂ at the RTO in Pattambi include
- Issue of RC
- Renewal of registration certificates
- Enforcing road safety measures
- Registering address change in RC
- Issue of driverâ€™s license after conducting driving tests
- Renewal of the license
- Collection of one-time road tax
- Issue and renewal of permits for tourist vehicles
and much more.
|State Transport Code||KL|
|RTO / Registration Office||Pattambi|
With all that, you can even get all the information related to any KL number such as KL52 because our RTO database is spread out vast and you will always get the best results.
If you are looking out to know the name and all the information related to any vehicle registered with KL52 then here is the address where you can get all things done.
Types of Vehicle registration in Pattambi
Vehicle registration in PattambiÂ includes
Temporary Registration– It is the type of registration that is done by the dealer when the vehicle leaves the showroom. This facilitates the use of the vehicle on road to get permanent registration. The temporary registration is valid only for 7 days.
Permanent Registration– Permanent registration is valid for 15 years. It is done by taking the vehicle to the RTO. After the 15 year period, you have to renew the same every 5 years after that period.
How to register a vehicle in Pattambi
The steps involvedÂ in registering the vehicle in Pattambi are as follows
- Procure form 20 from the RTO office or download it online
- Fill-up, sign-up and submit it along with the documents that are required
- Processing of the documents would be followed by the inspection of the vehicle at the RTO premises.
- Pay the fee and tax and produce the receipt have to be obtained
- Then you can get the registration certificate when specified
Documents required for vehicle registration in Pattambi
The documents that have to be attached for getting the permanent RC include
- Form 20- the application for RC
- Form 21Â which is the sale certificate that you receive from the dealer
- Form 22 and 22-AÂ the roadworthiness certificate provided by the manufacturer
- Approval from the transport commissioner
- Purchase invoice original
- Temporary registration certificate
- Form-60 for PAN details
- Insurance certificate
- ID proof
- Address proof
and others. In the case of imported vehicles, certain other documents like the customs clearance certificate are required.
How to renew vehicle registration in Pattambi
Form 25 is the application form for the renewal of the RC after the 15 year period is over.Â The application has to be submitted along with the documents required and the original RC to book an appointment for inspection. You can also try uploading the form and the required proofs online and book an appointment for inspection.
Document required for vehicle registration in Pattambi
The documents that are required for registering in Pattambi include the tax receipt, ID proof, Address proof, Insurance, Original RC among other documents.
How to update the address on RC in Pattambi
The steps involved in updating the address on RC in Pattambi in case you have changed your place of residence included
- Applying using Form 33 which is theÂ application to change the address in the RC
- Valid Tax receipt
- Insurance certificate
- Aadhaar card for address proof
- Original RC
How to know the Vehicle Owner details of Pattambi, Kerala?
Here you can find the owner’s name, contact number and here are some simple steps you need to follow.
Steps to find Owner’s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in KL
Here are the steps that one needs to follow to get all the information related to the vehicle such as engine number, the name of the owner, chassis number and many more. So, let us get started.
- Get to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in registration number’s first box. For instance, KL52 XX
- In the second text box, you need to add the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image and fill it in the box to check the status.
What information would you get from Registration Certificate Status?
- Full Registration Number: KL52 XX Pattambi
- Chassis and Engine Number
- KL52 Owner’s Name
- Vehicle Class, Fuel Type, Make / Model Name, Fitness details of KL52
- Insurance Details of KL52.
Contact Details of Pattambi RTO Office
RTO Code: KL52
Address: Pattambi RTO, Pattambi Civil station, Pattambi-691013, Kerala